Surprise! I'm no longer in Chile, and haven't been since around 9pm last Thursday evening. I came home early to surprise Rachel for her Master's graduation (congrats again Rach), which went swimmingly and now I'm back in Washington, looking for jobs for the summer because it looks like I'll be here for a while. I have my Rotary orientation in Tacoma the weekend of Memorial Day, plus a reunion of all of my favorite housemates that weekend (!). Despite some issues during the flight, I'm feeling 100% better and I made it home obviously safe and sound. It was great to be greeted by a bomba of family and friends, and I'm excited to see even more during the summer.
Because this blog is mostly to inform far away friends and family that I'm still alive (and apparently to discuss in long detail what I'm eating), and because I was never very good at keeping it updated, I think I'll bring this to a close now that I'm in the safe, stable state of Washington. Watch out for a similar version when I take off for Quito, Ecuador to start a Masters Program in September!
If you're around in WA, or anywhere else in the US, let me know! I want to see as many people as possible. Lizzy, are you still in the Bay Area? My sister is moving there and I'll likely be there at some point and I totally want to get jealous of your impending trip to Chile. Let me know!
Besos to all and thanks for your readership. See you in Quito!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm here! Let me know when you come in town I'd love to meet up!!
Post a Comment