Monday, October 12, 2009

More photos, but why can't I seem to organize them with subtitles?














A glimpse of the Mil Tambores Carnival activities.

OK, I swear I tried to do this so that I would post a little subtitle under each photo but I really need to work on that because my subtitles didn't work out. Buuuuuut I think that it should be pretty clear which ones are from La Campana (to the top!) and which are from Mil Tambores. On a clear day, you can see Santiago AND the coast from the top, but we just saw Santiago smog (typical) and the coast. Note the different colored clouds. Oh, and I'm in one photo with Hannah (German) and I noticed that it looks like I am holding a cigarette. I was like, whoa, what's that doing there? because
a) I don't smoke, and
b) Even if I did smoke, it would be a dumb idea to smoke while doing a climb that is almost 2000 meters up because hi, it's hard enough already without destroying your lung capacity

So, to clarify things for anyone else who may similarly be confused, it's a white stripe on my shorts.